I’ve got a wee bit of a blog habit going on. My Google Reader is bursting at the seams and that’s the way I like it. It all started back when I moved to site and needed a substitute for my magazine habit. The morning I discovered I could send all my favorite blog feeds to Google Reader and read them in one place was the beginning a beautiful new routine.
- The Pioneer Woman: What can I say? Girl’s got it going on. I love her photography, the imagery of the farm, her wit and her recipes. This is the first blog I read every morning. And good God, I hope to win one of those Nikon cameras she gives away.
- Obama Foodorama: “White House Food Initiatives…And Other Bipartisan Bytes Of Food Politics.” I love reading about the progress of Michelle Obama’s “Let’s Move!” campaign and other White House food matters.
- The Sartorialist: This is a street style blog that delivers incredible photos capturing impecable style.
- Eat Live Run: I fell in love with this blog back when it was a Healthy Living Blog and I think I like it more now that it’s a straight up Food Blog, who needs all the exercise stuff anyway? Her recipes look amazing and I love her sarcasm and honesty.
- Kath Eats Real Food: Because oatmeal makes my world go round. I love all the photos, healthy food ideas and oatmeal porn. This is one of the Healthy Living Blogs I like the most because it’s realistic and doesn’t make me feel like a loser for not running 7 marathons a year, or even one.