Back in January I made a Thailand Bucket List, also known as a list of things I wanted to do before leaving Thailand. Since I leave Thailand in about a week, I do believe it is time to review the bucket list.
The Thailand Bucket List
- Take a Cooking Class: I never took a formal cooking class. I signed up for one in Chiang Mai, but they never picked me up, which made me feel like I’d been stood up and I don’t stand for that business. I did however spend many evenings with my host dad learning how to cook Thai dishes, which I think counts.
- Beach Trip to the South: Yup, I met my parents in Krabi before they left and then went to Ko Lanta as well.
- Another Chiang Mai Trip: Yes
- Eat at Cabbages and Condoms: Did it.
- Lots of Shopping: Well, I was not able to do nearly as much shopping as I had hoped because my luggage space did not allow for it. 😦
- Lots of Thai Massages: Oh yeah. I’ve done my fair share of this!