If I wrote a healthy living blog, it would look like this:
Today I ate a pizza.
Today I am on a strict diet of refined sugars
Today I laid on the couch all day and cussed at anyone who gave be grief about it.
If that doesn’t inspire your healthy lifestyle, then maybe you should check out these blogs:
- Kath Eats Real Food: The reining queen of oatmeal resides here. I love her photos, oatmeal mixes and meal inspiration. I also like that she does not write obsessively about running marathons.
- Carrots and Cake: This lady does like to run marathons, however she balances that craziness with indulgences like cake and cocktails.
- Zen to Fitness: This blog acts as a guide to healthy and fit living by focusing on one topic at a time. A lot of good tips and information here.
- Daily Garnish: This healthy living blogger is a vegetarian chef and makes some tasty looking meals.
- Shut Up and Run!: I love her combination of no nonsense and humor. This is one of the funniest blogs I read.