Ever since I’ve come back to the States cooking has become my religion, the kitchen my sanctuary and these food blogs my bible:
- La Tartine Gourmande: This food stylist and photographer makes food look too pretty to eat.
- Seven Spoons: The combination of anecdotes and recipes are a treat to read.
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: I think I bookmarked 95% of her recipes to try when I returned from Peace Corps. Sometimes I scroll through her posts as fast as I can so that the photos appear like a movie. You’ll get what I mean when you click on the link.
- Steamy Kitchen: I could plan out meals for a month with this blog. There is enough variety and inspiration to keep me scrolling through recipe after recipe.
- smitten kitchen: This blogger will make an asparagus salad look fancy and fun to make.