I love dessert blogs, almost as much as I love desserts. Here’s five worth checking out:
- Joy the Baker: I kind of have a crush on Joy the Baker. She’s witty and clever and a baker. What’s not to like? Most of the dessert recipes I save come from her blog.
- Sugar Plum: This lady is a baking competition extraordinaire, including two final rounds in the Food Network’s Ultimate Recipe Showdown. Go girl.
- Tartelette: This lady makes desserts real classy. The food styling on this blog is amazing and she is Martha Stewart approved, oh yeah, it says so on her blog.
- Desserts for Breakfast: Anyone who encourages me to eat desserts for breakfast is someone I can hang around with. Great ideas, great photos.
- Completely Delicious: Well, the photos look completely delicious. She includes lots of step by step photos, as well.